Negative std result but still symptoms

Patient

Q: My doctor took a swab. I had discharge, pain while I urinate and red tip of penis. He gave me 1 pill of levoquin while I waited for results. They came back negative and the antibiotic cured MOST of it. It's been almost 12 days and my penis is still red at the tip but that's all now. My doctor said there was no germ in the swab culture so nothing to worry about....

Symptoms:  Tip of penis is red
Doctor

A:   A red pigmentation caused by infection may take a while to disappear completely and it is justified to wait for sometimes as your doctor advised. Please get back to your doctor gain if the problem persists or aggravates.
Wish you a good health!