Negative test, missed period, alot of pregnancy symptoms. Could somthing else be wrong?

Patient : ?Well i have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms recently and i am currently almost a month late for my period. My last period was August 4. I've have taken many pregnancy test and all are coming back negative. I also have an irregular period and have a 34 day cycle instead of the 28. Im not sure whats going on but i wanted to know could i still be pregnant even though i keep getting negatives or could there be something else wrong?