Negative test when having symptoms

Q: Hi, I feel pregnant and have the symptoms but my test keep coming back negative and I have had these symptoms for 2 weeks now,do u have any suggestions on why the test are coming back negative?

If you are sure about the pregnancy and you feel that the urine pregnancy test may be false, then another more sensitive way to test for pregnancy woyuld be to perform a blood serum beta hcg levels. If pregnancy is present then the levels would be raised else they would be less than 1.

However these symptoms may occur in cases of false pregnancy as well or in complete molar pregnancy. But in molar pregnancy nausea and vomiting is prime feature and hyperemesis is seen. This seems to be unlikely , hence it is better to trust the serum beta hcg test.
You may opt for a transvaginal ultrasound to confirm any intrauterine pregnancy as well or rule out any complete mole.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,