Negative tests and worried please HELP ME

Patient

Q: I have had anal sex 17 days ago...he did not ejaculate or slip forward he only started pre cumming after he was away from me and it only lasted for 2 mins ..then 2 days after I had nexplanon put in and my obgyn docter tested me for pregnancy and it was negative then 10 days later I took another test...negative...then 14 days after having anal sex I took 3 tests and a digital pregnancy test and all negative should I be worried ?

Symptoms:  Anxiety
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.

If you have been involved with an anal sex and also even the precum is ejaculate away from the vaginal opening , then the chances of pregnancy are negligible. Moreover you have tested yourself multiple times now which indicate negative pregnancy. As you have been placed on nexplanon, which is progesterone contraception, it would prevent any ovulation and implantation from the next cycle , so in case you have vaginal intercourse, you may use barrier contraception for this cycle.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards