Negative tests but symptoms continue, what is wrong??

Q: I tested negative for stds a few months ago but i still have symptoms!! Occasional discharge from penis and uncomfortable feeling all the time in testicles and lower abdomen, these symptoms disappear when i drink on the weekends

Symptoms:  Disharge from penis and leaking penis after urination

A:   Thank you for your question. Sometimes one may have sublinical infections of the genitourinary system which are caused by sexually transmitted infections, which could be undetected by testing. It is important that you go back to your doctor to be retested and start a course of antibiotics to treat this infection. It is possible that this infection has affected to your testes, and surrounding structures, which would make it a bit more difficult to treat. Please seek medical attention immediately.

Thank you for consulting