Negative tests but symptoms continue, what is wrong??

Patient : I tested negative for stds a few months ago but i still have symptoms!! Occasional discharge from penis and uncomfortable feeling all the time in testicles and lower abdomen, these symptoms disappear when i drink on the weekends
Symptoms:  Disharge from penis and leaking penis after urination
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Sometimes one may have sublinical infections of the genitourinary system which are caused b y sexually transmitted infections, which could be undetected by testing. It is important that you go back to your doctor to be retested and start a course of antibiotics to treat this infection. It is possible that this infection has affected to your testes, and surrounding structures, which would make it a bit more difficult to treat. Please seek medical attention immediately. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com