NeoCitran powder concern

Patient

Q: Hey doctor, I would like to know why NeoCitran powder is recommended - the reason you think why should people buy it??

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Our team of physicians do not endorse any particular brands of over the counter medications. Having said that, the medications contained in the brand of over the counter cold and flu symptom medication work excellently in relieving symptoms associated with respiratory tract infections, and flu. In general, this medication contains an analgesic (pain and fever reliever), along with a combination of decongestant medications and and antihistamines. Such a combination over the counter medication can be easier to take than several different types of medications separately. This is perhaps one of the main benefits of it. We hope this helps.

We hope AskTheDoctor.com has addressed your medical query.