Nephrotic Syndrome

Patient : Nephrotic Syndrome - How can we cure Nephrotic Syndrome as my friend's daughter is facing this who is 2.5 year old. She has been getting treatment but right now I dont have the treatment details. Please let me know that if we can cure Nephrotic Syndrome as early as possible.
Doctor :   Nephrotic syndrome is just a group of signs and symptoms that point to a pathology that is causing renal irregularities. Childhood nephrotic syndrome can occur at any age but is most common between the ages of 1½ and 5 years. It seems to affect boys more often than girls. A child with nephrotic syndrome has these signs: high levels of protein in the urine, a condition called proteinuria low levels of protein in the blood swelling resulting from buildup of salt and water less frequent urination weight gain from excess water Nephrotic syndrome is not itself a disease. But it can be the first sign of a disease that damages the kidney’s tiny blood-filtering units, called glomeruli, where urine is made. Now in my opinion, the most probable condition that might be causing Nephrotic Syndrome in your friend’s daughter might be an entity knows as Minimal Change Disease. The condition is called minimal change disease because children with this form of the nephrotic syndrome have normal or nearly normal appearing kidney biopsies. If a child is diagnosed with minimal change disease, the doctor will probably prescribe prednisone, which belongs to a class of drugs called corticosteroids. Prednisone stops the movement of protein from the blood into the urine, This process takes several weeks. Some children never get sick again, but most experience a relapse, developing swelling and protein in the urine again, usually following a viral illness. However, as long as the child continues to respond to prednisone and the urine becomes protein free, the child has an excellent long term outlook without kidney damage. I wish her a prompt recovery.