Nerve damage in knee

Patient : I believe I have nerve damage in my knee from falling on it twice. There's numbness and a burning sensation in my leg below. Wondering if I need to go to the doctor right away or if it will get better on it's own.
Symptoms:  Numbness, tingling and burning in right leg after falling
Doctor :   Thank you for question. Blunt force trauma from falling can result in some transient nerve damage which will can resolve without complication after a few days to weeks. If more than 2 weeks pass, and you still feel numbness, tingling, or burning in your right leg, then we recommend you then consult a physicians for further evaluation. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com