Nerve pain or heartattack not sure please help

Patient : I have pain in my right shoulder blade and my right hand is numb kind of and also my fore arm hand and arm feel cold my strngth comes and goes can feel the pain more when I breath or turn either way
Symptoms:  I have pain in my right shoulder blade and my right hand is numb kind of and also my fore arm hand and arm feel cold my strngth comes and goes can feel the pain more when I breath or turn either way also going to my right foot the numbness and cold feeling
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Pain due to cardiac origin does radiates to left arm but is not associated with numb ness. Your description is more of Cervical compression. You should get a MRI of Cervical spine. Also get Thyroid Profile and Fasting Blood Sugar done. These investigations will give you an idea that what's going on inside. If you are found to have cervical nerve compression you will be given treatment accordingly. I hope it helps . Stay Healthy.