Neurosurgeon's opinion please, brain blood clot

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,

My brother met in a serious bike accident and is now in ICU. on the first day, doctors said that his brain is severely damaged, he is in ventilator for breathing as he cant breathe on his own, his skull and facial bones are damaged as well as his bladder and kidney are swollen and are internally bleeding. They said he cannot make it because as soon as the ventilator is removed he will pass away. his blood pressure was also very low about 33/50 and so. however, as time passed he started to breathe and his blood pressure slowly increased to normal range. The doctors then decided to check on his brain pressure as his conscious level was only 3 out of a safe range of 15. they drilled a hole in the skull and measured the brain pressure which was considered to be good. but as time passed his brain pressure increase to 38 points which needs to about 20 points only and he had fever of more than 39.2C. upon doing head scan, they came to know that there's blood clot in his mid brain and thus the rise of blood pressure. they are predicting that that particular part of the brain could be dead and thus he could end up in coma if he survived. they claim that its too dangerous to operate on him. currently his brain pressure got lesser but still more than 25 points and his fever now is 37.7C.
the doctors said that the skull has minor fractures and the facial bones need to be operated to be fixed. his lung condition and his kidney, bladder condition can be recovered but the brain is the main issue that is in critical condition.
given this condition, what are other tests and scans can the doctors to do on him? I dont know if the doctors manage to locate the point of blood clot. what other treatments, medicines can be administered to him? He is 20 yrs old and has no other medical condition. Please help.

Symptoms:  Brain blood clot, high brain pressure
Doctor