Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Neurozan – brain efficiency

Neurozan – brain efficiency

Patient: I want to buy a vitamin to improve my brain efficiency. A lot of the time, it takes me a long time to recall facts, if I remember them at all. Revision does not stay in my head for long and I really want to improve my memory. I eat a healthy diet and I exercise. I saw a vitamin called ‘Neurozan’, I was just wondering if you could tell me more about it and whether it would be useful.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. This supplement has not been tested for its safety and efficacy by the Food and Drug Admini stration. It is possible that it may not work or more alarmingly may not be safe for consumption. We do not recommend using this supplement.Thank you for consulting

View all posts