Nexplanon fail??????

Q: I had the nexplanon implant for a year and a half with no periods and then for 2 months in a row I had a period both lasting for 2 and a half weeks and now its been a month and a half with no period and I have taken to 2 home pregnancy tests and one was faint positive and the other a week or so later was negative I was as told the nexplanon could not be broken and when I was in a bad car crash in September mine broke will that make it not work? and also could I be pregnant again?

Symptoms:  sore breast, moody, food cravings, nausea, tired all the time