NEXPLANON PROBLEM BLEEDING MORE THAN USUAL.

Patient : I got the nexplanon about 3months ago and ive had my period for 2months is that normal
Doctor :   Hello, Nexaplanon is a progesterone contraception and can cause irregular bleeding in form of break through bleeding f or 2-3 months which can range from light bleeding to dark bleeding off and on. It is advised that you may take antifibrinolytics like tranexamic acid tabs thrice a day for few days for stopping or reducing bleeding completely. You may get it prescribed by your physician and take an informed decision. Regards,