Night terror, sleep less,

Patient

Q: Im having night terror i cant sleep anymore cause i saw the movie SAW and now im affraid to be kidnapp

Symptoms:  Less enery less sleep
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We are sorry you are experiencing these night terrors. Indeed, graphically violent movies can lead to the experience of disturbed sleep do to night terrors. Rest assured that these can be treated by trying to forget about this movie, remembering that it is fiction. Furthermore, you can try to get into a calming positive mindset prior to sleep by listening to calming meditative music such as the sound the ocean or rain. This will calm the mind and place you in a positive mindset as you fall asleep. We hope this helps.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com