Nipple color drastically changing upon sitting or standing without bra

Patient : My nipples go from pink to dark red to purple ish black intermittently and in spots when I am not wearing a shirt and bra...like when in the shower or sitting at the computer (this was how I found out) I left the shower and mostly dried off and checked something at the computer when I first noticed this phenomena. I am a 42 female who had benign cysts in right breast...I do not smoke and although I drink caffiene I do not drink alcohol or do illecit drugs. I am naturally cystic with my breasts. I have tried to take pics but I can't seem to get the lighting right. It is startling the change in them and they can be manipulated to bring back the color. This doesn't happen when I am laying down. Only sitting or standing. I had a breast augmentation in 2006 saline. I do not believe I am pregnant as I recently tested negative three months ago and have not had sex since.