Nipple Discharge: Early Pregnancy Symptom?

Q: Last night I noticed clear, almost whitish discharge from my nipple when pressure was placed near them. I just ended what I thought was my period two days ago, although it was an unusual flow (very liquid - no clotting which is common for me). I took a pregnancy test about a few days ago, and it came back negative, but I am concerned about whether or not that would have been too early to detect when I believe conception would have most likely been on March 1st.

I have never been pregnant or breastfed before, and this discharge has never happened to me before. Does this seem like it might be an early sign of pregnancy? It is early, but is there anyway to detect it now?

Symptoms:  Nipple Discharge
Unusual Period
Possible Pregnancy