Nipple stimulation effect on chest muscle for men

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor.

This question might be weird but I wished to know the answer for couple of years though I was embarrassed to ask about it, at the same time I couldn't find a similar question across the internet.

The history:
At my age of 15 I used to jerk off allot, and during that age I discover that playing with nipples is a great source of enjoyment, so I used it insanely.
Mostly I was playing with my left nipple only because my right hand was occupied with the computer mouse.

The symptoms:
The problem, right now I’m 25 years old, and currently I’m bodybuilding to get a better shape, I noticed that no matter I do my chest muscles growth is so weak though my arms response to training is very good.
I even tried to only focus on my chest training for over 3 months but I only saw a tiny amount of growth toward it.
I also noticed a huge difference between my left chest muscle and my right chest muscle, my left muscle is way smaller than the right one.

The question:
Does stimulating nipples cause that kind of problem? If so is there any way to fix it?
If it’s something else, what is it and how to equalize between my left and right chest muscles? And how to increase their growth rate?

I really wish to get an answer!
Thank you very much!

Symptoms:  Extremely Weak growth of chest muscles compared to arm muscles
Left side of chest muscles is way smaller than right side.
Nipple stimulation effect o...-1
Doctor