Nipples get hard out of nowhere, had unprotected sex

Patient

Q: On May 24 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, 2 days later on May 26 I got my period and It wasn't time for my period. My first period ever was This year on April 12 so 2-3 months ago. I got a brownish color period May 13 and I have never had sex till May 24. Then a week after the period on May 26 I started getting Discharge. It's white, But what does it mean? Am I irregular? And also, my Nipples get hard randomly out of No where. And I have been having a cold for 1 1/2 weeks. I really need a decriptive answer please, because everyone else says you should be fine and I don't know What that is apposed to mean.

Symptoms:  Period 2 days after sex.
Discharge.
Nipples hard.
A cold.
Doctor

A:   Around the time of menarche i.e the first time one gets periods, your menstrual cycles can be a little irregular. This is because the first few cycles are anovulatory (no ovulation) in nature and are typically once every 6- 8 weeks. The hardness of nipples that you experience on and off are a way of manifesting sexual excitement by your body. It is a very normal and natural thing to happen. As you grow up you will learn to recognize your body's responses to erotic touch and other senses. The vaginal discharge that you are noticing is also a normal phenomenon. Usually a daily vaginal discharge of about 1- 2 tablespoons, white in color and non foul smelling is a normal occurrence. You may notice an increase in vaginal discharge around the time of ovulation or before your periods. Vaginal discharge needs to be treated only if the discharge is copious, foul smelling, associated with irritation, itching etc.
Having said all this I need to mention a word of caution. Just because your cycles are irregular is no guarantee that they are anovulatory. Having unprotected intercourse at any age puts you at a risk of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. You are at the right age to learn about safe sexual practices. Speak to a health counselor, nurse or a doctor about the various contraceptive choices you have. Making the right choices at an early age will have you lead a healthy life in the future.