No baby movements at 19 weeks and 4 days.

Patient : Hello, if it's possible I have a question? I'm pregnant in week 19 and 4 days , my baby doesn't moved since 4 days is it normal or not? If isn't normal what should I do? I would be very grateful if you are answer my question.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have been experiencing good movements of the baby before the past 4 days, then i t not being able to move is a dangerous sign, probably of an impending intrauterine death. Kindly see your gynecologist immediately to check baby's heartbeat and also an ultrasound if required to confirm if everything is normal. Hope this helped. Regards