No cardiac activities found - 7-8 weeks missed abortion

Patient

Q: Hi doctor, my wife has ultrasound done 03/01/2015. At that time she was 6 week 3 days pregnant.We got 90 cardiac pulsation .After two week we has done ultrasound that time there was no cardiac pulsation. Doctor told me a missed abortion. And also doctor told automatically it will go out.but now almost one month finished.Still she do not have any bleeding or any discomfort.what can we do now?and also there is any natural medicines are there to getting out the fetus?....now we are too worry...Pls suggest me............

Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor

If your wife has experienced missed abortion with stoppage of the cardiac pulsations of the fetus a month back. If till date it has not been aborted naturally, then unfortunately there are no natural remedies for the same and there is no surety of complete abortion as well. It is suggested that you should opt for a surgical evacuation of the pregnancy by dilatation and curettage for complete removal of the products of conception.

I hope I have answered your query in detail.
Wishing you good health.