Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > No child even after marriage

No child even after marriage

Patient: Hello sir..I want to know..why is Daposure Tablet Used in gents? Because.. I have no children and i am married its now 3 years and i have no child :(….and doctor adviced me to take daposure tablet..Should i use that? Plzz..help mee ๐Ÿ™

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Daposure (Dapoxetine 30mg and sildenafil 50mg) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfu nction and premature ejaculation in males. If you have be having trouble with maintaining erections and premature ejaculation your doctor may have prescribed this to you. However,this may not effect your fertility. It is possible that you or your wife may be suffering from infertility. It is important that you both consult a fertility specialist to determine which of the two of you could be experiencing infertility. One this is determined, appropriate medication can be prescribed in to assist in treating your or your wife’s infertility.Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com