Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > No cycle since December 6 Had sex Jan 30 and Feb 14.

No cycle since December 6 Had sex Jan 30 and Feb 14.

Patient: No cycle since december 6. Had sex Jan 30 and Feb 14. Nipples sore two days ago. Could I be pregnant

Doctor: Thank you for the question on pregnancy.The earliest symptoms of pregnancy can appear in the first few weeks after c onception. Here’s what you might experience, from nausea and tender breasts to dizziness and mood swings. Here are a few more:-Tender, swollen breasts.- Nausea with or without vomiting.- Increased urination.- Fatigue- Food aversions or cravings. Go for a pregtest.Reasons for missed period:- stress- A Thyroid Irregularity- Polycystic Ovary Symptom- Chronic Diseases Like CeliacSo it is better to take a pregtest. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.