No doctors every listen to me but this is becoming a big problem.

Q: No docyors every listen to me but this is becomeing a big problem. Im in so much pain all the time. In my neak, sholders, spine, lower back, hips, knees and ackles. I need to know why so I can stop the pain please can you help?

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. For symptomatic relief of pain you can take analgesic such as ibuprofen. Multivitamins and trace elements supplements will be helpful . You can get your vitamin D level as it is important cause of body ache and if found low it can be supplemented with vitamin D3 supplements. You can further investigate yourself by rheumatoid factor test, thyroid function test to search from other causes of back pain.
Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you good health.
Take care.