No eating sleeping and losing wieght

Patient

Q: I'm can't sleep or eat really and I'm losing wieght

Symptoms:  Not eating or sleeping really
No eating sleeping and losi...-1 No eating sleeping and losi...-2 No eating sleeping and losi...-3
Doctor

A:   Hello
trouble in sleep always has a reason behind it.
Sleep pills are always helpful because problem is not addressed.
there are many reasons for having trouble in sleeping, Common is anxity neurosis. Lack of apetite and losing weight will naturally be there.
Undesired worry is the commonest reason for trouble in sleep.
it is always better to consult a doctor and get the problem solved.
you are advised to consult a doctor who may take history, investigate to rule out any pathology. Doctor may prescribe you good quality of medicine like clonazepam, etizolam or zolpidem. but you should be aware of the fact that for such medicines prescription from registered doctor is must.
many times simple meditation and hot water bath before bed helps.