No erection when is needed to have sex.

Q: When i'm with a girl fore playing i don't get an erection to have sex. Why is this?

Symptoms:  No Eection

Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
We need to know whether the loss of erection is with this particular girl or is it with every one. Further we also like to know if you get erection while watching erotic scenes or while masturbating. If there is no erection in either of the cases, then the cause needs to be investigated. It would be wise to get a penile doppler done along with a serum testosterone levels. These ate the two common causes of erectile dysfunction. Depending on the cause, the treatment has to be initiated. However if that is not the case, and the problem of erection is with only that particular lady and you have good erection rest of the times, then the cause is psychological and has something to do with the relationship issues,
Do meet your doctor and discuss these investigation options.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.