No nocturnal erections and loss of desire is it ED?P

Q: I am not getting my morning wood for almost 7-8 now and my erections are weak. I met with my urologist who asked me to do a blood test and found the testosterone levels to be normal and other indicators were also good. He said I must not worry too
Much and the problem doesn't seem physiological

But in the last two months after meeting the doctor I have been getting less nocturnal penile erections and some days it's non existent. I also have a lack of sexual desire which used to be very high in the beggining of the year. I am wondering if the problem could be physiological but not properly determined

Does lack NPT signify and lack of sexual desire with no spontaneous erection signify ED?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: no noctunal / weak nocturnal erections, no sexual arousal

A:   Thank you for question. Decreased nocturnal erection and libido (sexual desire) are found in persons suffering from erectile dysfunction. If physiological causes of your erectile dysfunction were ruled out by a urologist, it is possible that your symptoms could be psychologically related.

Stress, anxiety, and depression can have effects on sexual function desire and precipitate erectile dysfunction. If you are are experiencing any increased levels of stress/anxiety or have been depressed, we encourage you to address these problems by consulting your doctor in order to have this treated. Once this is this is treated, your sexual function should return.

Thank you for consulting