No one knows what this is

Patient : I have a puzzle...I've been struggling for some time now with a combination of unsolved medical issues, chest pains extreme fatigue my arms and legs go numb difficulty breathing and swallowing dizziness,muscle spasms throughout my entire body and my back has gotten to the point after being broken in 3 places and 20 years of labor lol that I can't sit for too long or stand for too long and lifting is a bad idea.I have episodes where I have difficulty even walking to the bathroom lol.I don't drive anymore and when I do its only short distances because of dizziness.Any ideas
Symptoms:  I have a puzzle...I've been struggling for some time now with a combination of unsolved medical issues, chest pains extreme fatigue my arms and legs go numb difficulty breathing and swallowing dizziness,muscle spasms throughout my entire body and my back has gotten to the point after being broken in 3 places and 20 years of labor lol that I can't sit for too long or stand for too long and lifting is a bad idea.I have episodes where I have difficulty even walking to the bathroom lol.I don't drive anymore and when I do its only short distances because of dizziness.Any ideas