No one seems to know what my weird symptoms are

Q: No one seems to know what my weird symptoms are attributed to. I'm hoping you can help me. I've been to my regular doctor and a neurologist and had 2 MRI's which yielded nothing abnormal. I'm now wondering if my hormones are out of whack. I am 60; I've had a partial hysterectomy and just went to the gynecologist for a check up after waiting too many years. She prescribed Vagifem - the dryness is absolutely unbelievable. She did no testing at all and I even typed up a list of symptoms I experience some time or all of the time. I eat healthy - lean protein, vegetables, fruit (just splurge a bit on the weekends). I'm tall, 5'8" and weigh 110.

Symptoms:  Burning mouth, electric shock sensations (mostly in my legs - ugh; very painful), some sleeplessness, some fatigue and lack of energy, loss of libido, cracked corners of my mouth...the burning mouth and electric shock sensations are all of the time. The burning mouth has caused the inside of my lips (feels like) to be swollen. You can't tell from the outside; I just know it because I feel it.