No orgasm sex pregnancy chances

Patient

Q: Is there any way i could be pregnant if neither of us orgasm and used a condom?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
Pregnancy does not have anything to do with having orgasm or not. If the woman is ovulating & the semen has been ejaculated into the vagina, there are chances of pregnancy. But since you say that the condom was used, the chances of conception are very low as the condom acts as a protective barrier. In a very low % age of cases chances are there where a condom fails to provide contraception against an unwanted pregnancy.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.