No other doctor can help me! I'm miserable.

Patient : Good afternoon! I have been suffering from the following symptoms for the past two years... Brain fog (I feel stoned and/or drunk all day), dizziness (NOT vertigo, but more of an unbalanced, disequilibrium feeling), extreme light sensitivity (stores make me want to faint), pre-syncope, upper left quadrant pain in my abdomen (manifests when it feels like it - It's not always present, occasionally pain on the right side of my abdomen also, and I can never pinpoint exactly what it is that brings it on), low blood sugar issues (NOT DM). I've had an array of tests - blood, ultrasounds, CT scans, MRI, audio, allergy (I'm apparently allergic to everything), etc... and I've seen an ENT, Neurologist, two different GP's (one MD and one DO).
Symptoms:  Brain fog, light sensitivity, low blood sugar issues, dizziness, pre-syncope, upper left pain and upper right pain in abdomen at times