No pain, popping sound from shoulder lasting just a few days

Q: What is it called? Had popping sound in my shoulder in navy boot camp after high school, not doing any sports or any real physical activity and it stopped after a few days, never any pain. Just need to know what it was called. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Popping sound in my shoulder, with no pain and only for a few days.

Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You had popping sound in shoulder without pain. It is normal, nothing to worry. It occurs as tendons or ligaments rub against each other or with bone. No treatment is needed. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health.
Take care.