No Period for 2 Months

Q: What should i do if the home pregnancy tests and the urinary pregnancy test at the doctors office comes out negative but i have not had my period for about two months?

A:   I understand your worry about irregular menses. Certainly the first diagnosis to rule out is pregnancy; however other conditions that might cause hormonal imbalances might need to be studied if pregnancy was not an option.
Sudden weight loss, exercise, changes in diet , certain medications and even stress can alter the way your body is releasing hormones and this could surely explain your irregular menstruation.
If your menses don’t show in your next cycle, I would definitely suggest you to consult your gynecologist for a more detailed study and evaluation; you might probably need to have blood work to check your hormone levels. I wish you the best.