No period for long time and i am nauseated and my breasts are tendor

Patient

Q: Could i be pregnant? I haven't had a period since the 23rd of last month and i am nauseated and my breasts are tendor please answer this question

Doctor

A:   Nasusea, lower abdominal cramping, pelvic heaviness, morning sickness, tender breasts, change in taste(pica) are all symptoms of pregnancy.
If you have missed your periods and are experiencing pregnancy like symptoms, you need to take a pregnancy test.
Most home pregnancy kits are urine based hCG tests and are easy to use. If you follow the instructions on the pack, these kits are highly accurate. If you do not have access to a pregnancy kit, you could visit a local clinic, nurse or doctor and get yourself tested. As certain group of drugs including birth control pills may cause anomalies in the baby at this stage, be sure that you confirm whether the drug is pregnancy safe before taking any medicines