No period for two years. Internet Information has me worried.

Patient

Q: I am 22 years old and am trying for a baby. i started my periods at 16 and went straight on the contraceptive injection. while on the injection i had little or no periods at all. I came off the injection 2 years ago and have never had a period since. i never worried or thought anything of it until i stumbled across some information online that mentioned i could be infertile or i would not be ovulating and they went on to metion lots of syndromes that sounded really serious. What should i do? can i still concieve?

Doctor