No period in 20 months. What should I do?

Patient : I have not had a period in 20 months. I now have had breast tenderness, cramps and flow. This is exactly how they used to be. Is it possible to get my period again after so long?
Symptoms:  Breast tenderness, cramps, bloating
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Yes even after a gap of 20 months also you can get menstrual cycle once or twice or occasiona l bleeding. If you have been using any hormonal replacements it would as well be related to that. To be on the safer side it is better to see the doctor & undergo screening for genital cancer. Sometimes post menopausal bleeding could as well be a symptom for that. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.