NO Period, Placebo Pills finished!

Patient

Q: Hello, should i be concerned?
I have been on Levlen ED contraception pill for a while now.
2nd Jan 2013 I received my period.
In Feb i skipped the sugar pills and went straight onto another pack due to going away.
(I'm usually pretty good with taking my pill, sometimes i do forget and then take it the next day)
Now in March, I finished my sugar pills 2 days ago and still no sign....
A few times I have rushed to the toilet thinking it has come but have found that I have more than normal white discharge. It has no smell, no itch or anything.
I did a preg test 4 days ago and was negative.
Not sure if I should still be concerned that i may be preg or my body has just had an off month.
Thanks

Doctor