No periods and negative preg test

Q: I was supposed to start my period on the 17th of Feb already and still nothing today, 26 Feb. I have done a home pregnancy test on Sunday, the 22nd, but came back negative. I have been experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy but all of it can be something else too:
I have a thick white discharge, no odor or infection
I also get stingy pain in my ovary/ovaries when i move suddenly, or sneezing/coughing.
I do urinate alot, but I drink lots of water during the day so cannot see that as a symptom.
Very tired... throughout the day
No tender breasts though...

Symptoms:  Tired; missed period; pain in ovaries now and then;

The symptoms can be though seen as a part of early pregnancy, they are not specific to pregnancy. Since the pregnancy test was done on 22, suggest you to repeat one more on 1/3/2015. If it is also negative, you can wait for your cycles for a week. In case you still don't get them, see a Gynecologist for medications for causing withdrawal bleeding. These symptoms may be a part of premenstrual symptoms too.

Hope this helped.