October 20, 2018

No periods and no ejaculation inside of me

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > No periods and no ejaculation inside of me

Patient: I had my last period from Feb. 26th until March 2nd . Since then I’ve had unprotected sex on March 14th and March 21st. My boyfriend didn’t ejaculate in me, but I have not had my next period yet. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant?

Doctor: Hi! Sometimes even the pre-ejaculate fluid can have spermatozoa which can lead to a pregnancy. Or some contact of the p enis after ejaculation near the vagina can also cause a pregnancy. If your menstrual cycle pattern is regular then from the dates you have mentioned of having a sexual intercourse the chances for a pregnancy are remote since you probably were on safe days. But ovulation can also be late in occasional cycles. The best thing would be to go for a home pregnancy test 7-10 days post your expected date of menstrual cycle to test for pregnancy.Have a good day.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No