No Privacy!

Patient

Q: My daughter now a teenager( 13) has over the last few years TRIED to check my emails,texts,till receipts, any purchases I make etc.
She follows me wherever I go, even if it is across the road to my 1 friend less than 2 mins away,tries to unlock the toilet door from the outside if I am in there in what is considered too long in her eyes.
I am very isolated as she makes it extremely difficult to meet people and other people have commented on her 'clinginess', even going as far as to say I should be getting D.L.A or part time care for her.
This is a basic outline of things and I have spoken to my G.P about this several times, he says it is possible O.D.D and certainly very challenging behaviour, but does not want to label my child, which in turn means I can not get any help.
I wondered if you are able to offer any advice on what I may be dealing with and some strageties?
Many Thanks

Doctor