No semen after ejaculation

Patient

Q: I do masturbate daily but I never got semen out of my penis. I ejaculate but I do not get semen.

Symptoms:  Hi

I am a 25 male from India. I started masturbating at the age of 18. I have masturbated on an average daily. The thing is that I never got semen or any fluid after ejaculation. I have always ejaculated. I went to AIIMS, Delhi which is the best hospital in India. The doctor asked me to get urine test to see if the semen is in the urine, to get ultrasound to see if my penis is having any problem and to test my prostate to see if it is healthy or not but my all tests are good. The doctor asked me to get urine test again after ejaculation to get a second opinion but nothing. I am worried like hell. I do not know what to do. The doctor has asked me to wait for 15 days and masturbate after 15 days to see if semen comes out and if not then come back. It has been 11 days that I masturbated and I am planning to do it after 30 days to make sure that this is not the problem. I eat bananas(6 pieces), Garlics (10pieces) and walnuts (50 grams) on daily basis because I saw that they are good for semen. I am not sure that this will be any good because I never get semen in first place since I started masturbating. I remember that first time when I did it a single drop came out but after that nothing.

So please let me know what to do? What may be the problem ? have you heard anything like this? Is there any remedy?
Doctor