No sex drive

Patient: I am 21 and have no sex drive what so ever. Every time my boyfriend wants to have sex I just have no desire. At all. And it’s so frustrating for me and him. What can I do?

Doctor: Hi, I don’t think that you have any physical illness, but I want you to see a psychologist. Most of the time it is a psy chosocial problem, which can be treated. Hope this will help.

Patient: Is there a pill?

Guest: My husband is a fit and healthy 25yo but he has no sex drive and I want sex we need something that is going to boost his sex drive majorly because I have not had sex in almost 2months

Guest: around 1 year i suffer from low testosterone but i can explain to my parents also doctors what should i do???????????? to much lack of energy i feel also low sex drive ………..give any best solution to me….. and this problem will solve after treatment……. and TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPHY IS GOOD FOR HEALTH… PLZZZZZZZZZZ REPLY ME…..///

Guest: hi
use arogyam pure herbs kit is the best way you can easily cure your problem without any side effect
visit this link