No success with weight loss?

Q: I am 21 years old, 5'4" and I weight 196lbs... My weight fluctuates regularly between 195-205. I am trying to lose some weight and have decided to take the low-cal route. I typically do not exercise but my job is fairly active (nurse). My low cal diet budget (to lose 2lbs per week) is roughly 1300-1400 cal per day. I have done pretty well and tend to eat filling balanced meals. I usually eat smaller meals 3-5 times per day. All this seems good but I haven't had any results...

As a side note, I haven't been menstruating normally (1 period in the last 4 months) and have been having a lot of issues with my skin, mostly increase acne and generalized itching and irritation.

I have been to my doctor for a physical and she has said everything came back normal.

Any ideas about what could be going on, or am I just taking the wrong approach to weight loss and the other things are unrelated?