NO THOUGHT PROCESS, BLANK MIND, UNABLE TO THINK OR WORK

Patient

Q: Sir, i have been given antidepressants like Solian 100, Serta 50 and NuHenz etc. since 2008, uptil now. Recently, i have taken 30 sessions of rTMS. With the help of this therapy, i have gained so so much that im emotionally stable and my cognitive skills, and my thought process has improved. And one of my medicine ie Solian has been tapered off. But now, m stuck my thought process is stuck, i could not think. Thoughts do not generate in my brain, due to which i am helpless and jobless. due to lack of train of thoughts. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW, SHOULD I TAKE MORE SESSIONS OF rTMS OR tDCS OR WHAT, I AM STILL ON SERTA 50 ONCE A DAY AND ARIP MT 5 ONCE A DAY. PLEASE GUIDE ME AS I AM THOUGHTS-LESS !!!

Symptoms:  NO THOUGHT PROCESS, BLANK MIND, UNABLE TO THINK OR WORK
Doctor