Non-effective eating disorder

Patient

Q: Hey. I have a problem about my diet. I've been on a diet since the new year's eve and I've gone on a very restrictive type that I allowed myself to 800 calories so far. I've exercised for good two hours because I had been busy with my work. On March, I've chosen to go on 300 calories per day. Eventually I've been living on 100 calories so far with no exercising due to my lack of energy. I've passed out a few times in my own house. My family have asked me to stop dieting and they force me to eat whilst I don't want to. I feel like I'm not fit yet and I want to stop dieting on 2015. My boyfriend forced me to go visit a doctor and they asked me to do blood tests in emergency which I ditched. I don't want to visit a doctor because I know they will ask me to stop dieting which I won't. What should I do, except for seeing a doctor?
Things to mention: I'm 22 years old. I've lost only 32 lbs in the past five months.
I know that I surely suffer from an eating disorder but I don't think that it has effected the way that I need to visit a doctor. I need to lose more weight.
Thank you. :)

Symptoms:  Dizziness, hair loss, lack of energy, slow heart beats, unable to laugh or talk loudly, obsessively thinking about food and losing weight which effects on my work.
Doctor