Non stop Nasal congestion

Q: Hello Dr,

For quite some time I have been terribly suffering from nasal congestion. It's like a vicious cycle, it temporarily pauses and starts all over again. I don't know whether I am allergic to anything, but I cant tolerate dust infested places. I happen to live in a tropical country which is always very warm as a result I am compelled to take many baths a day and consume cool water to cope up with the heat. I ensure that my head is wiped well after taking a bath and I take regular medicine which was recommended by a doctor. It was Allegra which cures the inflammation in the nasal passage. I want to put an end to issue as soon as possible because enough is enough and I feel quite miserable because of it.

Thanking you,

Symptoms:  Symptoms: sneezing, congestion, runny nose, always feeling tired and weak.