Noncyclical breast pain and lump in R breast in 23 y/o F

Q: Noncyclical breast pain and lump in R breast for 3 months. Please help with treatment for pain and possible causes of pain and lump.

Symptoms:  R breast pain (6-7/10 everyday, made worse by pressure on breast, better with Tramadol, normally strong ache but also has been sharp pain), breast tenderness, axillary tenderness, intermittent paresthesia in R hand, swelling in arm and axilla, fatigue, chills, low grade fevers (99-101), lump in upper lateral aspect of R breast, larger R breast, darker red/pink area around the nipple that extends 3cm in all directions, flattened nipple