Norethisterone during pregnancy

Q: I was prescribed norethisterone to delay my period while on holiday. I was due to start my period on the monday and started the tablets on the sat before.
I did do a pregnancy test on the sat morning which was negative so began taking the tablets.
I finished the tablets the following mon. thurs i felt pretty ill and by fri i had crippling pains. I did a test on fri which showed positive and again on sat. I did a different brand of test also on sat all showing positive. I'm worried that by taking norethisterone something could be wrong. The pains were gone by fri night and now I'm left with beeling of bloatedness, nausea and sore breasts.