Norimin Pill

Patient : Hi, i'm worried i'm pregnant, I have been taking the birth control pill named Norimin for a few years now. I bought a new packet a few weeks ago. Towards the end of my slip, I forgot to take Sunday nights pill. I woke up straight away Monday morning and took the missed pill and then took Monday nights pill at regular time. I then took Tuesday nights pill, had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that night. Then I took Wednesday night and Thursday nights pills as usual. On Friday my slip finished and I got my period Sunday. I'm worried im pregnant because ive been reading up and have been reading alot of different things. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks, and thats too long for me to wait. I took a pregnancy pill on the Sunday i got my period and it said negative, but i have read if you have sec close to the date of your period you could still possibly be pregnant. please help.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Based on your description, we do not believe that you are at risk for becoming pregnant. Yo ur missed pill was taken in a timely manner and you returned to your regular schedule afterwards without missing any. Furthermore, after having unprotected sex you did have your period and a negative pregnancy test reading. Based on all of these factors, we do not believe that you could have become pregnant. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com