Normal pap smear, but Dr still wants me to come in to talk to me?!

Patient

Q: I had a normal pap smear to come back along with negative test results for gonorrhea, chlamydia, BV, yeast infection, and trichomoniasis. My Dr still wants me to come into the office tomorrow to discuss the test results. I am freaking out!! Any one had a similar experiences? I'm a worrier and afraid it's something awful. Thanks for any input :)

No these were the only test that were done. I am in my late 20's have 3 children, in a healthy marriage. I am not sure what it could be!! I am having some other female problems (some uterine prolapse) due to the recent vaginal birth of my twins (they are almost 15 months old). All test mentioned are normal test done to all women who have a pap smear at this Dr's office.

Additionally, I have never had an abnormal pap smear, any STD of any type. I am really quite stumped :(

Doctor