Nose

Patient

Q: Wanted to know my options of a Rhinoplasty, i have difficulty breathing out my nose so i have to breath in and out my mouth, if i do breath out my nose i get bad headaches and within time i will need to open my mouth to breath.

When i was little i had a log thrown at my face by a boy and after that i had a lump on my nose and had a small blood clot my mum told me i needed to sneeze it out so i did and ever since then iv had this problem always it is very weak if someone hits it by accident my nose will bleed, i always get random nose bleeds aswell.. can you tell me my best options for this.

Doctor